This unique site is dedicated to one of the oldest tourist resorts in the World :-
'Foxhall Village', Blackpool, England.
'Foxhall Holiday Village' is a safe, family friendly area ideally situated in central Blackpool; it is the resort's oldest holiday accommodation area and many of the buildings date back to the 1870's.
The area has an ideal sea front location (opposite the Central Pier) and due to this excellent location and it’s abundance of well cared for Victorian Guest House, Bed and Breakfast and Hotel properties; it is now one of the most sought after areas for family holidays in the whole of Blackpool.
'Blackpool is Best' concentrates entirely on family hotels in the main Village Street:- Bairstow Street
This 'award winning' Street has been identified as an important conservation area and has been the winner of 'Blackpool's best Street' in both 2011 and 2014.
Bairstow Street was also the runner up in the 'Best Floral Street' category of 'Blackpool in Bloom' 2011 & 2012 and the winner of the category in 2013 & 2014.
· General level of cleanliness (including Government Health & Hygiene scores)
· Suitability and comfort of Guest rooms
· Quality of food provided
· Hospitality / service provided
· Guest comments (including Guest books and reviews from Tripadvisor & similar sites)
- To learn more about the 'history of Blackpool' and the popular family resort area of 'Foxhall Village' - Click here
Or, see our hotels:
Newlands Hotel - 40 Bairstow Street
Clifton House Hotel - 38 Bairstow Street
Hound Dog Hotel - 25 Bairstow Street
We hope you enjoy this site and your stay in Blackpool.